Friendly dental care for the entire family - that's my philosophy, and what I strive to provide every day here at Woodland Park Family Dental. I enjoy focusing my time and energy on treating one patient at a time so that treatments are never rushed, and I am able to do what is best for you. I take great pride in delivering quality, personalized care. For me it's about making sure that you receive the perfect smile, and sometimes that means taking a few extra minutes to get everything just right. Your mouth is a unique part of who you are, and your smile is something that you use all day long; it needs to work perfectly, feel good, and look great.
I am proud of my education, and I feel that it has given me a strong foundation in dentistry. Being a dentist, education in always an ongoing thing, however my undergraduate and graduate studies helped provide me with the training and experience necessary to become the dentist I am today.
- Bachelor’s Degree – University of Oregon (Go Ducks!)
- Bachelor’s Degree – Oregon Health and Sciences University
- Doctor of Medical Dentistry – Oregon Health and Sciences University
As a member of numerous dental associations, I am able to continue my education through courses and seminars throughout the year. This helps me to provide the best and most up-to-date care for all of my patients. I am a member of the:
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Oregon Dental Association
- Multnomah Dental Society
Outside the Office
I grew up in the country surrounded by tree farms just outside of Eugene, Oregon. My wife, Jessica, and I have a wonderful son, Brandon, who was born on Labor Day in 2008. Jessica works as a Diabetes and Hormone Specialist at OHSU. While I enjoy woodworking and going fishing, most of my free time is spent with my wife and my son.
- Academy of General Dentistry: The Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) is the only organization exclusively dedicated to serving the needs and interests of the general dentist. Founded in 1952, the AGD has grown to become the world's second largest dental association.
- Oregon Dental Association: Oregon Dental Association is dedicated to advancing the dental profession and promoting the highest standard of oral health and oral healthcare.
- Multnomah Dental Society: Continuing education and information in virtually every area dentistry becomes readily available when you support this unique national, state and local partnership.